Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chubby Cheeks Thinks Loves Simply faBOWlous® Hair Accessories!

Kim from Chubby Cheeks Thinks Blog always felt like her little one looked like a boy without headbands or hats!" She was very excited to review a couple of our items.


"I love our Skinny Hawaiian Headband also! It matches so many of Emma's clothes so she wears it a lot!"

"Both items are amazing quality and will last her for a while! I actually tried the headband on and it fit me! SO I'm pretty sure she will be wearing this right into her teen years (scary to think about that!)"

"I love love love all of their choices and colors and it was super hard for me to narrow it down to two products, but I did!"



It is great when someone notices that Simply faBOWlous® does give back to the community in a variety of ways. One way is supporting the Layla Grace Children's Cancer Research Foundation in which we donate $5 for every Layla Grace Hat that is sold for the 2010 year!

Kim states "I love that Simply faBOWlous® sponsors such great causes! It makes me happy to be able to put a hat on my daughter and support something so great!"

Go to Chubby Cheeks Thinks for multiple ways to win our White Skinny Knit Hawaiian Flower Headband and Baby Layla Grace Hat

Giveaway ends: May 25, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps