Sunday, March 21, 2010

Me and My Boys Love Simply faBOWlous®!

We sent Abby from, Me & My Boys Blog, a Red Peony Baby Hat and a Daisy Headband-Black with Hot Pink. Needless to say there are more than just boys in the house now...Take a look Abby's adorable daughter and her comments about Simply faBOWlous®.

"There are so many cute girly things out there and a great place to find tons cute bows, hats and other girly items is Simply faBOWlous®."


"They come in a variety of colors and they are decorated with fun flowers and tulle. They are perfect for a special occasion or to make your little princess stand out on a daily basis."

"I couldn't wait to put these on her. They are so cute! I know we are going to get a lot of comments on these when she wears them out. No one will be mistaking my sweet baby girl for a boy anymore!"

"These items are really high quality. They are nice and stretchy so they can grow with your child and can be worn for quite some time. They also seem like they are going to hold up really well and I won't have to worry about the flowers falling off."


Go to Me and My Boys Blog by April 2nd for your opportunity to win our Red Peony Baby Hat and Black w/ Hot Pink Daisy Headband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps