Monday, September 21, 2009

Buzzing About Bumble Bee Tutus

Jabbering Jessi Blog reviewed our Bumble Bee Tutu & Hair Bow Set...

Jessi loved this faBOWlous® idea, "It came packaged in a clear plastic tube with a keepsake card, this way i could store the tutu back into the tube and fill out the card, take a picture of Maddisyn in the tutu and put it into the tube as well and it makes an amazing keepsake."

And it even sounds like we might be custom making a tutu for Jessi with this comment: "It is very well made, fits Maddisyn perfectly and the hairbow is just perfect, I could not have asked for anything better. Maddisyn loves to wear this too, when we first got it we kept putting it back into the plastic tube to keep it safe and she kept getting ahold of it and insisting we take it out and let her wear it, she absolutely loves running around the house wearing this and who could blame her, I need one in my size lol."

Jebbering Jessi

Jessi also mentioned several other faBOWlous® products:
"Their crochet flower hats are also one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life and I am so picking up a few for Maddisyn, she does not always like me to put up her hair but loves to wear hats."

"I also love their tattoo art hats and think Holden is going to get one as it is getting colder out and he needs to start wearing hats but I have not found any that I think are suitable enough for him until now."

"They also have some super adorable costume sets including the lady bug tutu, the bumblebee tutu, and a glitz kitty kat. They have some really cute ruffle leggings to match the tutus they have oh my I could spend alot of money here in this store."

Register to Win
Hurry to Jabbering Jessi's blog, she is giving away a Bumble Bee Tutu & Hairbow set.

The contest ends October 11th and she is giving you 11 different ways to enter to win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps