Friday, June 12, 2009

Beautiful Baldy!

It can be a struggle to find ways to add hair accessories to the life of a bald baby! See what a fellow blogger at Pour Some Sugar On Me has to say about just that issue.

"It will be awhile 'til I'm able to do that cute stuff, so until then I just use adorable hair accessories to do the trick."

"Shops like faBOWlous® save me from my desperate attempts at "frilling" my toddler's head."

"I have fallen in love with their headbands, but luckily enough their clippies even stay in her hair too."

"The Pink Daisy Crochet Headband is a definite must have with my baldy babe...but I can't wait to see her in it with hair flowing all over the place!"




Visit Pour Some Sugar on Me Blog for an opportunity to win several of our faBOWlous® products including a Pink Daisy Crochet Headband, Pink Mini Daisy Hair Clip & Pink Baby Daisy Hair Clip Hurry...Contest ends June 22!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by: Ashley @ Hippo Scraps